[Ves] load local files

Pat Marion james.patrick.marion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:14:49 EST 2014

Hi Andre,

The Android version of KiwiViewer does not have a file browser.  Instead,
KiwiViewer associates itself with supported file extensions.  You can use a
third party app to browse your sdcard files, and when you select a file to
open then KiwiViewer should be presented as an option to open the file.
Let me know if you need suggestions for file browser apps, in the past I've
used apps like this one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lindaandny.lindamanager&hl=en

Pat