[Ves] Kiwiviewer Native Build in Eclipse

djovanovi . djovanovi at gmail.com
Wed May 28 15:17:36 EDT 2014

Thanks guys .. will give it a shot tonight.

Just to clarify ... From my recollection  (don't have the code in front of
me) it seems that cmake+ make are re-running during every Kiwi build (Run
-> Android Application). What I want is for the entire Android Project in
the build directory to be decoupled and function as If I've derived
everything from scratch within Eclipse ... i.e. build directory should be a
stand-alone project with no linked resources to the source directory, etc.

I believe what's happening and why is described here
<http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/Eclipse_CDT4_Generator>in the* Accessing the
Source and Advanced Editing Features *Section.