[Ves] Kiwiviewer Native Build in Eclipse

djovanovi . djovanovi at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:02:45 EDT 2014

Is it possible to set-up the Kiwiviewer Build directory such that it allows
direct builds within Eclipse without having to reconfigure the files from
the Kiwi source ?

For background ..  I'm using  4.4 (SDK 19) + NDK r9d and complete the VES
build and Kiwiviewer build without any problems. Then when I load into
Eclipse (Existing application) it builds fine the firsts time but goes
through the entire configuration process apparently running make from
scratch. WIth a connected device (Galaxy S5) the apk eventually builds,
 transfers, launches, and all models are accessible.

However, when I modify a file in java source or JNI/c++ (e.g. to add my own
models, etc.) I cannot rebuild the appr and I have to run a full clean +
run to regenerate the app from scratch. This takes ~5min each time.

So what I'm looking for is to set up the build directory in such a way that
once it's configured by a make, from then on it acts as a standard Android
project directory without ever having the reference the Kiwi source
directory .... Is this possible ?