[Ves] Ask about Shadow Effect in VES (iOS Application)

Sweet Tian sweettian1231 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 03:45:13 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm developping an iOS Application using vtk to implement 3D model building.
And I want to add a shadow to the whole model.
I was trying the example on the link page
(http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Visualization/Shadows).

However I failed to compile the source code in Xcode.
I had the following problems:
_1) __Unable find the header "vtkOpenGLRenderer", and other similar 14
headers._
I found these header are included in the "VTK6.0.0/Rendering/OpenGL/" ,
but I can't find it in vtk.framework
which is inported into xCode.
_2) Unable find the header "vtkRenderingOpenGLModule.h"
_ I could not find neither the header file and the C++ file in the
VTK6.0.0._
_
PS : All I want to do is add shadow to my model in iOS.
By the way, can I do it with vtk?
I will appraciate if you can give me some advises.
Thank you.

Sweet Tian