[Ves] Render mobile camera video using ves

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Mar 17 11:29:08 EDT 2014

Dear Li,

Although the utility is not directly exposed, it can be done. There is an
example int  the kiwi/testing to render texture as the background imagery.

If you can get the video frame as texture then you can use the code to
achieve video rendering on the background. Let us know if you need help.

- Aashish