[Ves] [Resolved] Not displayed all data but cturtle.vtp

Pat Marion james.patrick.marion at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 10:11:02 EDT 2014

Hi, looks like I put that line there :)  I think I did it in support of the
KiwiViewer iOS 2.0 app, where unsigned int indices are guaranteed to be
supported.  So this line forces unsigned int to be used always, even for
small meshes.  Additionally, there are a few functions in
vesKiwiDataConversionTools that assume unsigned int indices, and will crash
otherwise (RemoveSharedTriangleVertices, ComputeWireframeVertexArrays).
Those functions were added to support the wireframe shader, a new addition
to KiwiViewer 2.0.  If you change the variable back to 65536, then you'll
get unsigned short indices for small meshes, which would crash if those
functions are called.  I can't remember why I wrote those functions to use
unsigned int instead of writing templated versions (maybe laziness...)

Pat