[Ves] Not displayed all data but cturtle.vtp

Mansoo Kim to.mansoo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 06:09:20 EDT 2014

Hi, Pat Marion.

I had already tried the apk "KiwiViewer-2.0-alpha.apk" which you uploaded
http://packages.kitware.com/item/3014 before I tried the recent master
version. But, the package also resulted in the same problem.

Is "KiwiViwer-2.0-alpha.apk" the android-market-version ?

Anyway, I will try it with android-market-version you mentioned.

Best regards,
Mansoo