[Ves] Not displayed all data but cturtle.vtp

Pat Marion james.patrick.marion at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:28:11 EDT 2014

This might be the version:

$ git rev-parse stage/android-market-version
c90d1617967ee3784bf4e44bf4ec9052ce722825

But please also try this apk:

http://packages.kitware.com/item/3014

Anyway, I dunno what the issue might be, but I saw commit 2b22433acf0c3 and
I'm curious why it reverts the filenames to the old datasets?  I think the
plan was to use cmake to fetch the new datasets from Midas at build time.

Pat