[Ves] ves kiwi visualisation pipelines

Wright James (NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde) jamie.wright at nhs.net
Tue Jun 3 19:07:31 EDT 2014

Hi Pat,

Yes I had seen those files, but what I can't see is where the head.vti file would be used as a parameter to access the methods of vesKiwiImagePlaneRepresentation.

Re. not being able to use vtk 's rendering classes, does that mean that volume rendering using for example a VolumeRaycastMapper is not possible?

thanks for your help

Jamie Wright | Clinical Scientist | Nuclear Medicine | NHSGGC (Southern General and Glasgow Royal Infirmary)
jamie.wright at nhs.net