[Ves] How to return the cell ID I have taped.

Bo Yu yubo1983 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 00:46:31 EST 2014

Thank you for your suggestion, Aashish, I found "vesKiwiPlaneWidget.cpp"
and use the function "handleSingleTouchDown" and "PickDataSet" inside (with
minor modification).
It seems works well on a simple model (Cell indexes can be correctly out
put) ; ).
Thank you again for your quick reply.

Sincerely yours,

Bo Yu