[Ves] Crosscompile for iOS 7 including arm64

Benedikt Huss benedikt.huss at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:07:55 EST 2014

Hi have disabled curl, but there are still errors:

CMake Error at /Applications/CMake
2.8-12.app/Contents/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CheckTypeSize.cmake:140
(message):

  CHECK_TYPE_SIZE found different results, consider setting

  CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES or CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES to one or
no

  architecture !

Call Stack (most recent call first):

  /Applications/CMake
2.8-12.app/Contents/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CheckTypeSize.cmake:174
(__check_type_size_impl)

  ThirdParty/tiff/vtktiff/CMakeLists.txt:103 (CHECK_TYPE_SIZE)

And yes, I'm on master.