[Ves] Crosscompile for iOS 7 including arm64

Casey Goodlett casey.goodlett at kitware.com
Fri Feb 7 09:06:59 EST 2014

I think you can fix that particular problem by updating the curl version in
the superbuild to the latest version from https://github.com/bagder/curl.
However, I have not had success compiling curl for armv7;armv7s;arm64.
More detailed fixes to the curl build are needed.

Can you disable curl support and work with the KiwiSimple example?  CURL is
only needed for some of the features in the full KiwiViewer application and
you can develop VES/Kiwi applications without it

Otherwise you can skip arm64 support.

There are some alternate build scripts for curl on iOS you might try
https://github.com/brunodecarvalho/curl-ios-build-scripts

Let us know if that works for you.

--
Casey B. Goodlett, Ph.D.