[Ves] Build for armv7s and arm64

Jon Chmura jon.chmura at me.com
Wed Oct 30 11:07:36 EDT 2013

Is there any way to build the iOS frameworks so that they support armv7 and arm64.  I realize that if the project settings are set up as follows it will build even for devices that are armv7s and arm64.

{ 'ARCHS' => 'ARCHS_STANDARD’,
 'VALID_ARCHS' => 'armv7’,
'ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH' => 'NO’,
 'CLANG_CXX_LANGUAGE_STANDARD' => 'gnu++98’,
'CLANG_CXX_LIBRARY' => 'libstdc++' }

This requirement causes build issues when using an Xcode workspace (i.e.. multiple Xcode projects used to build an app).  I’m looking for a workaround but it be preferable if I could use the standard Xcode settings

'ARCHS' => 'ARCHS_STANDARD_INCLUDING_64_BIT’,
 'VALID_ARCHS' => armv7 armv7s arm64,
'ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH' => ‘YES’,

Jon Chmura
jon.chmura at me.com