[Ves] subject: about build kiwiviewer 2.0 on iOS

Laurent Paul laurent.paul at uclouvain.be
Fri Mar 29 08:43:43 EDT 2013

Dear Pat, dear Deng,

Where do I have to paste the sample data? Or where can I say to xcode
where he can find these?
I have pasted them almost everywhere :-) ... with no success.
Once commented out, the simulator is working fine. I've downloaded a 3D
file from an URL, and everything is perfect! Cool!

In the same way, where is located the directory "Downloads" of the
Kiwiviewer App?
I have found the physical location....

Many thanks,
Laurent.