[Ves] subject: about build kiwiviewer 2.0 on iOS

邓卓夫 dengzf at swc.neu.edu.cn
Thu Mar 28 12:59:29 EDT 2013

Hi pat,

   Sorry to give you so much trouble.

   In my last ves mail which was posted just 20 minutes ago, I said the simulator soon crashed as your 2 instructions and I want to know why.

   But just now I use ipad to test the code and It works well strangely. puzzle me!!

   So why the modified codes soon crashed in the simulator but works well in the ipad???

   THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Deng zhuofu
kiwi fan