[Ves] subject: about build kiwiviewer 2.0 on iOS

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Mar 25 22:36:17 EDT 2013

You still need to provide more information before we can help you.

Where did you put the frameworks?  You should create a directory in
Apps/iOS called frameworks and put them in there.

Please check that the headers are actually found in the
kiwi.framework/Headers directory (they should be).

In Xcode, go to build settings and look at the settings for Header Search
Paths.  You should see: "../frameworks/kiwi.framework/Headers".  Verify the
headers are there.

Pat