[Ves] subject: about build kiwiviewer 2.0 on iOS

邓卓夫 dengzf at swc.neu.edu.cn
Mon Mar 25 11:25:16 EDT 2013

Hello developers,

      There is a problem which puzzles me a week, Please help me!

      A week ago, I posted my question that How to build the kiwiviewer 2.0 on iOS. Experts has replied me but I did not succeed. As the instruction, I download the dropbox.framework and import them into the project. I also download pcl.framework and kiwi.framework from the packages.kitware.com and also import them.
      So next step, through the adding files the project I import these 3 frameworks. But There are always errors that for examples the vesMidasClient.h and some others .h file can not found. So I want to know why it produce so many errors? Is the way I add framework wrong? Please tell me the right way how to build kiwiviewer 2.0 on ios in details.

   Thank you very much really!

Deng

a fan for kiwiviewer