[Ves] subject: new version ves source code compiling's problem(kiwi projects)

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Sun Mar 17 09:52:05 EDT 2013

Hi,

Could you please verify which version of the source code you have?  From
the source directory, enter:  git rev-parse HEAD   and let is know the
commit sha1 that is displayed.  The error message you have posted looks
like something that could have been printed if you used that cmake command
line with an older version of the software.

Pat