[Ves] test mailing list

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Sun Mar 10 21:55:11 EDT 2013

Thanks for the report.  If you looked at the adb logcat afterward, I'd
suspect the crash was due to a failure to load the KiwiNative.so jni
library because of some linking issue.  I haven't had that issue before,
but maybe we have different versions of the toolchain installed.  I am
using ndk r8b.

Pat

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Maarten van Oosterhout <mvo.home at chello.nl