[Ves] test mailing list

Maarten van Oosterhout mvo.home at chello.nl
Sun Mar 10 20:52:48 EDT 2013

Hi Pat,

I'm running my own VES and kiwi build on the phone.
I've build a few test apps, using ves / kiwi to load .stl meshes,
exported from blender.
Any format supported by vesKiwiDataLoader should work i guess. I'm going
to test that later on.

Fyi,
The kiwi build, following the instructions on the VES site, did not work
straight away. the build was successful but execution crashed on the
phone.
I don't remember exactly how I fixed it, was a few weeks ago.
But I ended up using cmake to make an eclipse project for KiwiViewer and
adding:

"APP_STL := gnustl_static"

to Application.mk
Now I can build KiwiViewer and my own apps implementing VES in eclipse.

Maarten