[Ves] building without superbuild

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Jun 25 19:36:24 EDT 2013

>From the build directory, just run:

make ves-android/fast

or

cd CMakeExternals/Build/ves-android
make

To rebuild ves for iOS, it's a bit more complicated because you need to
regenerate the framework, which means compiling both the simulator and ios
library, then rebuild the framework:

make ves-ios-device/fast && make ves-ios-simular/fast && make
kiwi-framework/fast

If you don't include the /fast option, then cmake will check all
dependencies, including VTK, which is what you are trying to avoid.

Pat