[Ves] About Android.mk and Debugging

Candemir Doger cd.doger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:04:41 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have checked the website. I already managed to make the project work on
Eclipse but without "Native Support". I manage to compile and *debug* other
application with Android.mk files which are built by ndk-build.
However, like in Ariel's case I don't know how to do it with VES and the
website does not include anything about native debugging.

-Candemir