[Ves] About Android.mk and Debugging

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Jul 1 09:55:01 EDT 2013

You might want to browse the documentation and tutorials provided by the
OpenCV project.  They use cmake and the cmake android toolchain in a
similar way to the VES project.  You might find something helpful here:

http://docs.opencv.org/doc/tutorials/introduction/android_binary_package/android_dev_intro.html

Pat