[Ves] Too many play buttons in Kiwiviewer

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Jul 2 11:49:14 EDT 2013

You can use the Append Datasets or Append Geometry filter to combine the
output of multiple filters.  Make sure your contour filter has the Generate
Scalars option enabled so that it has the same scalars on it that the Slice
filter has, so that the combined output will also have the scalars array.
Once you combine them you can't color them individually anymore, though.
If you have more ParaView related questions you should checkout the
ParaView mailing list, it has more users than this one.

Pat