[Ves] Extending the App

Eduardo Poyart poyart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 00:03:43 EST 2013

Thanks!

For now, I'm patching the VES source and rebuilding it to add accessors to
DataRepresentations and TextureShader.

Another change I did to VES was I added iOS 6.1 support, and I changed the
ObjC code to support automatic reference counting. Would you be interested
in these changes? They are made on top of the master branch.

Eduardo