[Ves] Size limit in the number of vertices

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Wed Feb 6 10:00:52 EST 2013

The code to check for extension in ves is here:

bool vesOpenGLSupport::isSupportedIndexUnsignedInt() const

{

  return this->isSupported("GL_OES_element_index_uint");

}

in vesOpenGLSupport.cpp

And this is where Kiwi calls it:

void vesKiwiViewerApp::initGL()

{

  this->vesKiwiBaseApp::initGL();

  this->Internal->DataLoader.setErrorOnMoreThan65kVertices(!this->glSupport()->isSupportedIndexUnsignedInt());

}