[Ves] Questions on ViewerApp shader initialization

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Apr 19 00:07:53 EDT 2013

Hi David,

1.  vesKiwiViewerApp serves as the main app logic for KiwiViewer, but it's
not a great general base class, so improvements would be great!  I'd like
to see all the shader management removed from vesKiwiViewerApp, and
relocated into a new standalone class.

2. The Uniforms vector, and the other vectors declared there, are relics
from before kiwi and ves libraries used shared_ptr.  The vectors were for
ownership.  If you are going over this code, please remove them if you can.

Pat