[Ves] KiwiMidas build failed (files not found)

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Oct 31 15:02:41 EDT 2012

Hi Frank,

This is a work in progress branch.  It breaks the old Kiwi project, but
KiwiMidas should be in a working state.  You need to cd to the build dir
and run ves/Cmake/makeFramework.sh then edit the xcconfig file in the
KiwiMidas project dir.

Since the branch is work in progress, I will be pushing new commits to that
branch which may introduce new sweeping changes, so be careful of that.
Let me know if you get it built!

Pat