[Ves] KiwiMidas build failed (files not found)

Ferro, Frank fferro at live.unc.edu
Wed Oct 31 14:53:16 EDT 2012

Hello. I am trying to build KiwiMidas but it is giving me 'File not found' errors. I completed the cmake build instructions in the text file in VES/Apps/iOS/README.txt and tried to build the KiwiMidas.xcodeproj. The first error I am getting is the DocumentsTableViewController.h class. I am getting an error at the '#include <vesMidasClient.h>' saying that 'vesMidasClient.h' file not found.

In addition, I tried to build the Kiwi.xcodeproj file and it builds successfully, but when it loads to the main rendering screen I get the popup error

'File Not Found
The file does not exist:
/Users/fferro/Library/ApplicationSupport/iPhoneSimulator/6.0/Applications/CDCD5793-2407-4719-8668-B65199FF828F/Documents/VF-CT-1001-1209.vtk
With an 'Ok' button below.

After clicking Ok I can still click on the folder icon to bring up the table view and bring up the info view but no object is able to be rendered. Anytime I click on another example I get the popup error again.

Thanks for the help,
Frank Ferro