[Ves] Volume rendering using VES

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu Nov 29 08:52:25 EST 2012

Hi Abhishek,

Volume rendering is work in progress. With OpenGL ES 2.0, we would have to
transform the the data  to array of 2D slices. Its a 2.0 constraint and
then port the rendering code over. If you would like help on specifics,
please let me know. Now if the device you are trying to use support 3.0,
then it would
be little easier.

Thanks,