[Ves] Add other models to the scene

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Nov 16 04:47:51 EST 2012

Yes, I think so.  I have work in progress that does something just like
that, it's on the stage/midas-kiwi branch.  The work on that branch is
progressing slowly, but I hope it will eventually make it's way into master
and can be part of a future release.

I still recommend that William derive a custom app class.  The
vesKiwiViewerApp class is reusable for basic functions, but most apps will
eventually require some customizations that are beyond the scope of the
KiwiViewer base app.

Pat