[Ves] CMakeList VES Help

Ariel Hernán Curiale curiale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:32:07 EST 2012

Hi Thiago,

I tried to move one example from the root of the ves/../App (the kiwi app) and I've had too many problems to configure in a proper way the CMakeList.txt.

I'm in the same situation like you. If anyone could give us a little example and explain how we have to config. the CMakeList.txt to use the VES library outside the main folder It would be really grate to me :)

Thanks