[Ves] CMakeList VES Help

Thiago Tavares Magalhães ttavaresm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 13:53:22 EST 2012

Hallo

First sorry for my bad English.

I started studying the VES recently, but I have done some examples with VTK.
For this, I use CMake. With VTK codes I set the CMakeList normally and run
the command ccmake to specify, among other things, the directory that is the
vtk_build.

For VES I do not know which file I must inform the directory within the
configuration of cmake. In other words, I do not know what the file or
directory VES equivalent to VTK_build of VTK.

I need to know that. If possible, please also a basic example of a valid
CMakeList VTK and VES and manages the application to be opened in
IPadSimulator (or similar).

Many thanks to all!

--
Thiago Tavares Magalhães <http://lattes.cnpq.br/1989532473555107>
Instituto Superior de Tecnologia em Ciências da Computação de Petrópolis - *