[Ves] Documentation, resources and help.

Bill Gestrich wgestrich at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 07:03:40 EDT 2012

Hi Wallas,

Did you uncomment the code in 'vesKiwiViewerApp.cpp'? There are lines of
code that refer to the Brain Atlas in there that need to be uncommented.
Also, you then need to recompile the Cmake project as described on the
Brain Atlas page.

You need to make sure the datafiles are copied to the project. You should
try dragging the files directly to the table view in Xcode to ensure they
are included in the build, rather than dragging to the directory. I don't
believe you need the file in the screenshot 'brain_atlas_mri.mha'. I've run
it without it.