[Ves] Documentation, resources and help.

Wallas Henrique Sousa dos Santos wallashss at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 00:09:31 EDT 2012

Hello,

My name is Wallas,

I'm trying VES to develop a DICOM viewer for iOS.
I've got some problems there...

-I was trying the Brain Atlas demo,  followed the instructions but It didn't work. I had built and run the Kiwi viewer successfully but I could not load the data of brain atlas neither can_data. It doesn't apper in the tableview of the app. What I have understand is to drag&drop all files on Data group of the project, and it should appear in the dataset. Something there I noticed was a little part of the list of files on the screenshot of the wiki page doesn't have in the tgz provided on the page. For example the file brain_atlas_mri.mha in the screen doesn't have in the data that I've downloaded.

-Is there more documentation, resources or tutorials? I'm have difficulties to understand the library. I think just the doxygen document not enough to get what I need. I swear that I search a lot for resources, but I didn't have any choice than to ask...

Sorry for any convenience or my bad text.

Thank you all.

Wallas Henrique Sousa dos Santos

Mestrando em Informática

Núcleo de Computação Aplicada - CCET - UFMA

55 98 8222 2000