[Tubetk-developers] Missing QTWEBKIT

Wei Liu weiliu620 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:52:36 EST 2014

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the reply. Slicer is not a necessary thing to me, as long as I
have sufficient document for the command of TubeTK to teach me how to get
started. Do you think the document will be added in the near future? What
material or code do you suggested reading before the official document is
available?

Thanks,
Wei