[Tubetk-developers] Missing QTWEBKIT

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Mon Jan 27 13:47:08 EST 2014

Hi Wei,

TubeTK does not currently work with Slicer.  Sorry.

It will eventually become available as a Slicer extension using the
standard Slicer extension management / app store.

Stephen

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Wei Liu <weiliu620 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear TubeTK developers,
>
> I'll start a project on the human lung's imaging, with focus on the airway
> and vessel segmentation. I'm trying to build TubeTK with Slicer support.
> This link (http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/TubeTK/Slicer) tells me to find a
> 'plugin' folder in the build directory,  but I didn't find it. So I suppose
> I need to set the 'TubeTK_BUILD_SLICER_EXTENSION' to 'on', then set the
> 'Slicer_DIR' to the '.../Slicer-SuperBuild-Debug/Slicer-build/'. I also set
> the 'QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE' to the the same qmake that I use to build Slicer
> (QT474, SDK 1.2 that I downloaded from Slicer website).
>
> Then I got the following errors at cmake configuration step:
>
>  CMake Error at
> /home/sci/weiliu/packages/Slicer/CMake/SlicerBlockFindQtAndCheckVersion.cmake:43
> (message):
>    error: Missing Qt module QTWEBKIT
>  Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
> /home/sci/weiliu/packages/Slicer/CMake/SlicerBlockFindQtAndCheckVersion.cmake:72
> (__SlicerBlockFindQtAndCheckVersion_find_qt)
>
> /home/sci/weiliu/projects/Slicer-SuperBuild-Debug/Slicer-build/SlicerConfig.cmake:760
> (include)
>    CMakeLists.txt:175 (find_package)
>

> I was confused. I can build Slicer successfully with this QT SDK. And if I
> turn off the flag of building Slicer extension when building TubeTK, I can
> configure and build without any problem.  I appreciate your help on this
> issue.
>
> I am also interested in the future plan of the TubeTK development. It seems
> there is no document available for each executable file at the bin
> directory. When do you think the project will reach to a mature stage and
> the document be available? Any tutorial/examples/manuals will be very
> helpful.
>
> Thanks,
> Wei

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Senior Director of Operations, North Carolina, Kitware, Inc.
http://www.kitware.com
http://www.aylward.org
(919) 969-6990 x300