[Rtk-users] Forward projection rotation matrix from gantry and couch angles

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Feb 25 07:39:23 EST 2022

Hi,
I would rather suggest another version of AddProjection
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry.html#a0fb1475ed76a28cde24fac85eae18e1e>
which uses the source position, detector origin position, u and v vectors.
Be aware that FBP assumes that the rotation is around y, I'm sure that it
won't work for random geometries. If what is important is to have a final
volume in the correct orientation, you can always change its direction and
reset it to identity after reconstruction.
I hope it helps,
Simon