[Rtk-users] RTK has no ElektaXVI5GeometryXMLFileReader at python

雅之 服部 masayuki.h.0215 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 08:11:07 EST 2022

Hi. I did "pip installed itr-rtk".
I first ran rtksimulatedgeometry.py and It was executed correctly.

 Next I ran rtkelektasynergygeometry.py but  RTK has no
ElektaXVI5GeometryXMLFileReader at python.

[AttributeError: module 'RTK' has no attribute
'ElektaXVI5GeometryXMLFileReader']

I did a print (dir (rtk)) and checked, but it certainly wasn't
Has this not been added yet??

Also, to use another itk-rtk (RTK / applications / *. cxx), can I rewrite
RTK / applications / *. cxx to python by myself?