[Rtk-users] Could not create IO object when using rtkForwardProjections application with NRRD file

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sat Nov 20 05:33:34 EST 2021

Hi,
Indeed. I think it depends on the options set here
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/itk-module.cmake#L5-L13>. You
can add NRRD on your local compilation but I don't think it is of general
interest to add all IO factories. If you build your own application, you
can add it to your own program!
Simon