[Rtk-users] FirstReconstruction questions

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Dec 9 03:23:21 EST 2020

Hi,
constantImageSource creates a constant volume. In the example, one is used
as input of the simulation of projections of an ellipsoid (rei) and one as
input of the reconstruction algorithm (feldkamp). fieldofview masks out
(i.e., set to 0) voxels which are not in the field of view.
I don't understand your screenshot either but if you use the tiff format,
make sure you use a viewer capable of dealing with 3D tiff images (e.g., vv
<http://vv.creatis.insa-lyon.fr> or ImageJ).
Simon