[Rtk-users] FirstReconstruction questions

Lai Yao Hao yao_hao777 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 02:58:15 EST 2020

Hi to all the rtk-users

I am a new user of rtk, and I have some questions regarding the FirstReconstruction example given in github. I have generated an image as attached, with 4 tiny ball-like drawing hanging from the top. Can anyone explain to me why do I get such image and what are the implications of constantImageSource, rei, constantImageSource2, feldkamp and fieldofview?

Your explanation will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards
lyh