[Rtk-users] Gantry rotation direction and artefacts

Vincent Libertiaux vl at xris.eu
Thu Aug 27 11:55:46 EDT 2020

Hi Simon,

Yes, we have very decent reconstructions in the opposite direction.

If you want to have a look, here is a link towards the sinogram and the
two geometry files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xtzof23ar89vutm/AAASZhDBcCez_c1BN2ed74H_a?dl=0

I downsampled the projections so that the file size remains reasonable.

Thank you very much for you help,
Vincent