[Rtk-users] Cannot account for too large detector displacements, a part of space must be covered by all projections.

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Sep 7 01:34:59 EDT 2018

Hi,
I checked and it works like a charm for me. If you check your output,
you'll see that it says that it found 0 file. It should find 669. Maybe
there is a problem with the single quotes around .*.his? Try to remove
them? You actually just pass his without quotes, it will then search all
files that contain his.
Best regards,
Simon