[Rtk-users] Cannot account for too large detector displacements, a part of space must be covered by all projections.

翰威李 lihanwei1500 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:02:00 EDT 2018

Dear RTK-users,

         I complied the latest version of RTK-1.4.0, and I want to test
rtkfdk application by using the elekta data.

I follow the wiki website(
http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Examples/ElektaReconstruction)
instruction, but it account to itk error “Cannot account for too large
detector displacements, a part of space must be covered by all
projections.” (See the attached file 1.png), I also attached the
elektaGeometry file generated by the example.

What can I do the make this correct?

Freyman Li

Best Regards.