[Rtk-users] RTK on a GPU cluster

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sun Aug 30 14:23:19 EDT 2015

Hi,
I have used it on a cluster node with 2 GPUs without any problem. Have you
tried nvidia code to check if it's a problem with the ITKCudaCommon package
or with your system? From this forum
<https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/470566/why-quot-all-cuda-capable-devices-are-busy-or-unavailable-quot-/>,
it seems that this problem is independent of ITKCudaCommon...
Simon