[Rtk-users] geometryReader->GetOutputObject() number of input files

Laura Trubuil laura.trubuil at mail.medecom.fr
Mon Jun 10 11:44:26 EDT 2013

Dear RTK users,
I am studiying the rtkbackprojections application example. While looking
at it in debug mode, I found something I cannot explain.
The data I study, generated by geometryReader->GetOutputObject(), should
tell me I have 15 projections.
The gantry angle should be between 0 and 360°, and each step 24°.
But,  if I look at the object generated, the gantry angle starts at 0,
then goes until the 14th projection to 360°... And then do it again from
the 15th to 29th. I finally have 2 series of projections (30 instead of
15). Why?

Regards,

Laura