[Rtk-users] IRTK compiling problems

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Oct 17 10:18:11 EDT 2012

The other linux compile errors have been fixed, they were caused by
the recent gcc that you seem to be using. Sorry for this hassle, we do
not have tested all possible combinations of gccs yet...

>From your CMakeCache.txt, it seems that you have gengetopt installed here:
C:/Program Files (x86)/GnuWin32/bin/gengetopt.exe
A way to solve this would be to remove it from the Windows path so
that cmake doesn't use it because gengetopt code has been copied in
RTK and will be compiled automatically if it's not in the path. In the
future, we should check on gengetopt version and compile it
automatically if the system version is too old. I have opened a bug:
http://kingkong.grid.creatis.insa-lyon.fr:9002/issues/1707
This should fix the gengetopt enum errors but I still have to figure
out the linking problem if it's still here. It's strange that it does
not show up on my windows box...

Simon