[Rtk-users] IRTK compiling problems

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Oct 17 08:56:11 EDT 2012

Hi Marta,
Yes still ITK 3.20, see instructions here:
http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Users.
I fixed the linux error, a commit of 2 days ago was causing it.
I don't, however, understand some of your windows errors. It seems
that it does not understand the ggo files with enum variables although
this has been working on Windows and Linux so far. A potential
explanation would be that you have installed an old version of
gengetopt on your computer? Maybe you can send me your CMakeCache.txt
to help me fixing it? You mentioned a problem with getopt.h in your
first email but I did not see it in the log.
There is also a linking problem with Cuda that your CMakeCache.txt
might help me to understand.
Thanks,
Simon