[Paraview] How to cancel Animation Save

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Apr 11 09:01:36 EDT 2018

ParaView 5.5.0. Was setting up a new animation that I was saving out to disk. 1400 Timesteps. Started the export as .png images but the images are not correct. So how do I cancel the export? On my machine the export will take about 25 minutes so waiting for it to finish kind sucks. Force quitting seems to be the only obvious way to stop it. But then I lost my state (maybe having a backup state file somewhere might help recover from this).

I will assume "operator error" on this one: Where is the cancel animation export button?

MacOS 10.13.x with ParaView 5.5.0.

--
Michael Jackson | Owner, President
      BlueQuartz Software